Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Lemonading It. . . .

I was just noticing that my past post had no answers to the questions.  I really did answer them.  Hmmmm

Today is my Day 8 on my master cleanse and I am counting down to one.  I feel counting down is a lot more motivational.  Just like seeing the weight go down it will be nice to go down to Day 1 do the ease out and start healthy eating again. No more junk food as I sit at my desk.  No more candies that are hidden everywhere.  Granted I will still take part in some here and there but strive to be more controlled. 

One thing I like about this time around is that I am doing it while I am working.  Some might say it is hard to cleanse while working but so far I feel like working is what is keeping me on it.  Work keeps me busy, keeps my mind occupied, and helps me be accountable.  I have told the people I work with and it makes me want to strive to complete and show them I can complete the full 14 day cleanse. (including the ease in and ease out days)  They have been really supportive and it is nice to have that in person!!

Last night I did the salt water flush and oh my gosh!!  I am glad I didnt do it in the morning.  I am going to stick to the laxatives.  Maybe I will try herbal tea but that is only if I can find it in my town. :) 

No comments: