Monday, November 8, 2010

Do You Dress Your Truth?



Have you heard the hype about dressing your personality? My mom found it through my sister in-law who I am sure heard it from . . . . . . . . so on and so forth. Side Note: My mom is always great about finding information to live your live to its fullest and to live to be you. She is an energy worker and a certified instructor in Quantum Touch, to find out more visit her Quantum Touch site. Anywho, she found this Dressing Your Truth and started telling me about it. I have seen it through the Green Smoothie Girl who had a 'Dress Your Truth' makeover with the author Carol Tuttle herself. It was an interesting video to watch. Another cool blog that has a bit more of an explanation on this wonderful book is A Mom in Red High Heels.

I went to visit my mom and she sat me down to figure out what truth I was and to see how it would transform me. I took the test, found out I was a 1 with a little of 2 but mostly 1. Looking at the color scheme that I should be focused on got me excited to go shopping, much to the husbands dislike. But it was amazing to see the change in behavior and attitude when I started to dress my truth. I feel beautiful, sexy and happy. I mean seriously check me out. lol Go check it out!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

It sounds fun and you look great - I will definetly check it out