Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What books are by your bedside?

The stack of books by me bedside is kind of crazy so I thought I would share it.

* Jude Deveraux: 'First Impressions' and 'Someone to Love' My grandmother introduced me to Jude's books, like how I put that like I know the chick lol, and it is kind of funny because her books are steam, mystery romance books. I love my grandma.

*Sharon Astyk: 'Independence Days - A guide to sustainable Food Storage & Preservation' really I got this book because I have aspirations of being awesome and canning food but right now is just not the time for that.

*Willa Cather: ' A Lost Lady' the title of this book got me. I tend to be lost sometimes lol

* Robert Brooks & Sam Goldstein: 'Raising a Self Disciplined Child' ummmm yeah anything to help me be better parent

*Sara Bullard: 'Teaching Tolerance Raising Open Minded Empathetic Children' there are too many kids out there that are not accepting and not loving, ex: the bullying situation, and it really makes me sad. most of it has to deal with pear pressure to do such a thing but if they have the knowledge they have the power.

*Arthur Dobrin: 'Teaching Right from Wrong 40 things you can do to raise a moral child'

* Jennifer Chiaverini: 'The Lost Quilter' 'New Years Quilt' 'The Quilter's Apprentice' 'A Quilter's Holiday' 'Quilter's Legacy' 'Runaway Quilt' Yes I have all of these books by my bed, I heard it was a good series.

* Abigail R Gehring: 'Homesteading' eventually I hope to have a farm but chickens will have to do it for now

*Marie Ricks: 'Project Organization'

and of course 'Dressing Your Truth.' oh and dont forget all the magazines. yeah my husband thinks I am nuts. hmmmm oh well. I will never be bored in the bathroom that is for sure lol

What Books Are By Your Bedside?

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow, you have a lot of books that you are reading and I am impressed by all the parenting books you read...I keep putting that off :)