Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Portion Control & Facebook

Such a nice title right before Thanksgiving right?!!

Have I told you all how much I love Ikea?!!

Well I do because they have these awesome plates that are just right for portion control. We all eat on these I dont have any other size plates and it helps us control our portions. And they are freaking 2 dollars for a 6pack of plates. I love it! Now when I actually get my kitchen how I like it I might have some bigger plates just for looks but I will still enjoy these smaller plates lol
(Ikea)

How do you control your portions?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


I am taking a week off of Facebook and it is seriously driving me bonkers but it is good. Even if I dont know what to do with myself. The man has the week off and I am keeping busy with him as well as kids who are now out of school until Tuesday. The joys of my life!





No comments: