Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dare for Ange and her Man

Names Will Not Be Changed To Protect The Innocent

Ange has gotten 200 followers so she wants people to put up
Truth or Dares for her and her hubby to do.

and they think i'm crazy

I didnt know what to put at first but then I thought of something crazy to do.
I have always wanted to do it but I am to chicken to do it
BUT
If they do this then I will for sure do it ;)

So the dare is:

When you are driving out with the family pull over to the side of the road and run around the car screaming that there are bees all over the place.

It would be freakin hilarious!!

Are you up to it? ;)

PS: Dont forget to give me your addy so I can send this gift card

1 comment:

Ange said...

Alex is SO excited for this!!!

I will send you my address again.