Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Weigh-In Week 28 and other Randoms


154.6

previous 157.6


209.0

previous 208.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * *

I hope everyone had a happy holiday!!

Santa was kind to us even though he didnt bring my 145

no worries! LOL

I put on my pre-preggers jeans today and I would be bad if I didnt say how hot I look.

Maybe not but hey its a step in the right direction

(I really do feel hot)

I started a new pill to help with my depression yada yada

(the other one was affecting my sleep which is no bueno)

and it has made me quite nauseous

probably because the old one wasnt out of my system yet

I cant handle nausea feelings

I just throw up to get it over with

My kids got a whole bunch of make-up for Christmas

Is it bad that it is almost all gone from them reapplying it all day every day?

Thank goodness they are cute!

And happy!!

My little man got a guitar for Christmas and he has been rocking it

along with his sister's Ariel necklace

He really is the cutest kid ever!!

My mind really has been blank so forgive me if I dont blog for a while

I am trying to get ready for my 365 Days of What?! project

(I will not be a quitter)

And also recuperate from the holidays

Happy New Year to you all!!


1 comment:

Alissa said...

You are doing so well!!! Awesome numbers!! So encouraging :)