Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Weigh-In 26

me: 160.8
hubby: 211.2

I think there is a pattern going on here!!
Not a good one might I add.
WTF is wrong with us?

Ok I know its the holidays and well ummmmm
Really we should still be trying but it looks like it is not working out
Hope for better numbers with the new year
lol

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

This no sugar is kicking my A$$!

Did I mention I am on my period?

Did I mention that I am not a happy person on my period?

Did I mention that sugar makes me happy?

Of course not.

Day two and I am going strong with no cookies no sweets of any kind

So glad I am only doing this for a week because I would be going crazy!

I was really wanting some sugar earlier

because I was an angry hormonal woman

but then I drank some milk and it is amazing how sweet it tasted

almost drank the whole gallon.

The next week without I am going to choose something that is not food

but I have no idea what to choose.

Any ideas?!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I have been working out in the morning and my legs have been killing me.

Slim in 6 really works to get you slim. lol

I have also been walking again which is good because I have been so lazy

hopefully it will get me out of these stupid 160's

How is everyone doing on their weight-loss?

Are you taking the holidays off or pushing forward?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *




No comments: