Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dont Forget!!

Today is Weigh-In Week 12!! Go Weign-In and send it Katy. I am so truly thankful that start challenges and competitions!! They help me, motivate me, to move this tush. I can so tell the difference between my eating and wanting to play more with the kids just so I can move more. The journey does not stop here!! It is an everyday life choice to be healthy and active.
You can Do it!!I also want to give a shout out to HeadBand Lady.
She made this awesome headband and I love it!!
It does exactly what it is supposed to do, keep my bangs out of my face.

I have been eating a lot of Oriental Chicken Salad.
I have the recipe on this post.

The workout challenge from Draz's blog started on Friday but I didnt start doing my 20minute workouts until yesterday. Better late than never. Are you going to do the challenge?

I will post my weight picture tomorrow after we find out the totals for the competition.
Good luck to everyone!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You Go girl so cute I may have to get me a headband mine are drivin me bonkers at Zumba!!!!