Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Weigh-In Week 10

I have weighed-in but still debating to post it. It has been pretty steady, my weight loss, but this past week was difficult. I couldnt stop eating it. My hubby got oreos and that was a disaster. I am pretty sure I ate half of the bag if not the whole thing. But nobody's perfect especially me. I have been slowly getting back into working out and I am thinking that is partially the reason I have been more hungry.

How did everyone else do for their week?

3 comments:

Amy said...

I did ok until the weekend and went to Target on Saturday and Sunday and could not resist their popcorn (seriously the best popcorn ever), so I think I may have to somehow cut Target out of my life (which might be like cutting off one of my arms).
If my husband bought Oreos I would have eaten the entire bag, not just half. Oreos are a Serious weakness of mine.

spice2116 said...

oh man!! target AND oreos two very big weaknesses as long as there is milk around. i cant eat the oreos without milk because they are soft a melt in your mouth and oh man i need to stop lol

Scarlett said...

Meh, I am starting to lose motivation. It's miserable outside today, which isn't helping with my desire to exercise!!