Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Final VBL Weigh-In


So at the beginning of this VBL challenge I started at 192.4 and I am now at 170.8

To tell you the truth I am still shocked that I let myself get to that lazy stage and almost get to 200lbs. Now I am not saying that is bad and I hope I dont offend anyone but for me and my body that is just too big. I really think we need to get to that point and say this is really not healthy. I appreciate Katy for starting this challenge so I can get to that point. I look forward to more weigh-ins and losing this weight.

3 comments:

Katy said...

You got 4th Place Ginger!!!! $50! send me your address. Congrats, you did so great!!!

Unknown said...

Just checked stats! Way to go!!!!!! Proud of ya!

Amy said...

Wow! You did awesome - congrats on 4th place :)