Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What do you eat?

I have noticed a lot of people posting what they eat so I figured I would post mine too. Might as well, right?!

breakfast: water w/ drop of lemon and peppermint oil (this usually cleans my system out) then orange juice with reliv

snack: cheese stick

lunch: i have been eating cabbage, carrots, rice noodles with fish sauce and soy sauce mmmm

snack: hmmm lately it has been DQ (just tried an oreo and brownie blizzard, i think it is my new fave)

dinner: last night i made enchiladas with sauteed zucchini. i am a sucker for the zucchini

i find for food it is not so much what i eat, although i do want it to be healthy, it's about portion control.

confession: i have a huge confession to make. whenever i go to the post office i always seems to glance in the trash can. it just happens. and when i see magazines in there i tend to gander at them. why pay a subscription to a magazine if you are just going to throw it away?! anyways i looked today and there was a victoria secret swimsuit sale magazine. i grabbed it because i have been wanting to take progress pictures in a sweet bikini. but i am still talking the man into that one. sheesh!! glad i got that off my chest (and for the record i dont read the mail or even touch i just look to see if there is magazines ;) )

4 comments:

Scarlett said...

Lady, breakfast is the most important meal of the day! You need to rev your metabolism after sleeping...you need to eat more!

spice2116 said...

lol the orange juice is kind of like a shake. it fills me up :) somedays i make a fruit/vegetable smoothie but i am not a breakfast person

Scarlett said...

I thought it was just water and OJ! That would make me SO hungry!

I like to have fruit smoothies for breakfast - it's like a sweet dessert first thing in the morning. If only I could find my blender in all these boxes!

Unknown said...

I L0VE PB IN THE M0RNING 0R CHEERI0S PLAIN WITH A HUMUNG0US GLASS 0F H20. THEN LUNCH IS THE SAME EVERY DAY I KN0W B0RING BUT ITS WHAT I LIKES...BAGEL THIN WITH AVACAD0 AND TURKEY. THEN DINNER WELL IT VARIES BUT USUALLY IS PAIRED WITH S0ME SERI0US VEGGIES AND I L0VE ZUCCHINI AND YELL0W SQUASH WHICH WE HAVE IN ABUNDANCE S0 IT IS NIGHTLY RIGHT N0W.
GUILTY PLEASURE AS 0F THIS M0MENT FR0ZEN FREAKIN Y0GURT 0HHHH MAKES MY TUMMY AND MY M0UTH S0 HAPPY