Friday, August 13, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday!!

If you want to play along, I found it from The Little Things We Do

1. Birthdays are: just another day in the neighborhood. we dont really do anything except maybe make a favorite dinner


2. My favorite birthday memory was when my mom flew up to surprise me. i seriously had no idea and when she showed up at my door i screamed and shut the door in her face. i was that excited. and then i started crying

3. A birthday tradition I (or my family) has is we always make their favorite meal.

4. If I had to choose one birthday meal to eat for the rest of my birthdays hence forward, I would choose Laab and sticky rice. It is a yummy Thai dish that my man makes

5. My birthday is on July 19th - I'm a Crab! .

6. If I could take a birthday trip I would go to the east coast. i love lighthouses and beaches and i have always wanted to go to the east coast.

7. The best gift I've ever received for my birthday was hmmmmm flowers are always a beautiful gift. i am not too picky

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hee hee better than havin crabs hee hee I am too. Bdays aren't a big deal for me either but I try to make it special for the tikes because well hello love their guts!