Friday, August 6, 2010

Progress Pictures

It's no bikini but it will do so I can document my body.
These are the first of the pictures so I dont really have anything to compare them too unless I took a picture from ages ago. oh wait oh wait i think i found one:
oh yes i have definitely lost weight since this picture. Thanks Heavens.
hahahahahahahahaha

ps: still itching for a haircut but scared to get rid of locks. no worries missy i will post a picture when it happens. thinking october

pss: for those of you dont know i am preggers with my kidlet #4 in that picture and now you guessed it i am no longer preggers

4 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, you look awesome! You've definetly lost a bunch of weight since the last picture - congratulations!!!

sinn said...

w00t!! Girl, you look GOOD!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Seriously - I think that preggo picture is so adorable. I am so sad I never took pics of me pregnant...such a regret. I'm glad you have one.

Unknown said...

progress pics can be scary proud of u for doin' it!