Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Weigh-In Week 9

(the man wanting to take the picture lol)

174.8

It seems like this week went by fast.
It's hard to believe that there is only three weeks left in the VBL competition.
Thinking I will with hold my weight for these last three weeks.
To be more surprising at the end.
Decisions Decisions

Today is my 9 year Anniversary and I couldn't be more blessed.
I love my man with everything I have to give.
It is also kidlet #1's birthday.
I am going to have to take it easy on that yummy ice cream cake.

Since being on this weight-loss journey I find myself not as hungry.
It's the weirdest feeling. I still eat but I find myself trying to want something to eat.
I have been reading The Gabriel Method.
I feel it has helped me get in a good mindset.

I took my measurements.
But I am wondering if I did them right.
LOL
Does anyone know of a website to show where you put the measuring tape?
;) I would mucho appreciate it

Now off to celebrate the day. :)

ps: i posted my measurements on the side bar but i will post them here too

bust: 42'

waist: 44'

hips: 44'

left thigh: 24'

right thigh: 24'

2 comments:

Scarlett said...

When I measure, I just pick the same spot to do so every time, like against a certain mole or the smallest part of my waist :)

I take it your measurements are impressive?!?!

spice2116 said...

i dont know how impressive they are or what the norm is but now its out there. i wonder if i will see as much result in my measurements as i have seen in my weight. will be fun to see