Thursday, August 26, 2010

Eat Day!

Ok one thing I must confess is I have an eat day where I eat anything and then do good on all other days. This was my day yesterday in no particular order:

cake
cake frosting
sauteed squash
sauteed zucchini
sticky rice w/ hot sauce
fruit/vegetable smoothie
oriental chicken salad
cheese stick
bagel w/ cream cheese
milk
water
chips
crackers w/ hummus

I think that is it. But the best part about this is the fruit/vegetable smoothie. It cleans me out and then in the morning my lemon/peppermint water cleans me out. Not that you wanted to know how much I poo but pooing is good for you. You know your body is getting rid of the bad stuff when you poo.

Something exciting to talk about. I won 4th place in VBL and that is pretty freakin exciting. I can now go buy pants that fit. :) Thank you so very mucho grande.

5 comments:

The Incredible Shrinking Woman said...

I like the cake and cake frosting part...

I have never tried doing an eat day. Maybe I should consider that!

spice2116 said...

it was buttercream from sams club and it was oh so good!!

the man ended up throwing the whole cake away because i wouldnt stop eating it hahahaha

love that man

sinn said...

Hey, just gave you the Happy 101 award! The picture is on my blog. Click on it and copy the link to place it on your journal! ^___^

Scarlett said...

I love cake frosting, as well as donut frosting. I won't eat the dough part of the donut, but I will nibble the frosting off the top. Has caused some stares at work, but I am not ashamed of my sweet tooth!

JMay said...

This blog is inspiring, look at all that weight lost...you can do it girl! :-)