Monday, September 20, 2010

Eating Day 1

Well I did pretty dang good for today. I drank lots of water ate two carrots, because I didnt have apples, and then ate three or four apples. I cant remember. LOL I did end up eating dinner mostly because yesterday I didnt eat anything due to sickness and I didnt want to hurt myself. I even stopped my eating and havent eaten anything since 5:30pm-6pm. I ate green beans, mashed potatoes and hamburger ghoulash. I had some major temptations today especially since cookies were sitting on the counter and I could smell them. MMMMMMMmmmmmm. . . . . . I wonder if we gain weight from sniffing the cookies. hahahaha I ended up throwing them away. Was going to take a picture but oh well. I even did a few crunches but I moved quite a bit today with organizing cupboards and cleaning the refrigerator and freezer. My legs are sore from the normal hustle and bustle. Now off to dream land.

ps: yay tomorrow is my weigh-in day

pss: this was my 100th post *woot*woot*

No comments: