Monday, September 20, 2010

It's a New Day!!


. . . . . and I am going to kick my butt into gear. That's the right thing to say after being in such a slump but truly I want to stop getting sick and I know it has a lot to do with my eating habits and stress. Today I am going to flush my system and by doing that I am going to drink lemon water all day and eat apples. By doing this I know I will be sending my body the message that from here on out only good food. I am also going to try and be more accountable for the food I put in my body. Yes I will be posting a list of food I eat everyday. Doing this mostly so I can stop eating all those darn cookies. I definitely dont want the world to know about my cookie love. Lately I have been craving a lot of meat, no i am not on my monthly, like steak meat. Not so much today but really I dont think it is all that bad to eat meat on occasion. (sorry that was a random thought) So here is to a new day and flushing the system. Happy Apple Day!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I always feel worse physcially and emotionally when I don't eat healthy but a lot of times I still choose bad food (cake last night - YUM!) and I am still losing weight because I exercise a Ton but its not good for my body. Anyway, I ramble - Good Luck today Flushing out your system!