Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Weigh-In Week 15



169.0
It has been a crazy week with balls and funerals and shopping. Lots of shopping I should say. The charity dinner went well and I found a beautiful black dress that a friend let me borrow for the night. It was truly amazing.

After this weigh0in I kind of got crazy which I usually do. I had an eat day where I ate Chester's Fries and cookies all day. Seriously that is what I ate. It was pretty sick. I still get enough of those Chester's Fries and I just need to throw them away or give them to the kids because they are seriously giving me the runs. How is that for juicy details hahahahaha Life is crazy and exciting all the same.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I don't have an official weigh-in day, but I always have lost weight by Saturday every week which means I end up eating more than I normally would. So I get the eating more on weigh in day completely.

sinn said...

169 is so inspiring!