Thursday, September 23, 2010

Eating Day 4, It's coming

Well this morning I woke up not very hungry. I had some lemon water and finished off my smoothie. Would it be bad to listen to my not hungry body, or should I just force food?

I so was not ready to walk this morning. 9:30am is just too late to walk for me and the cowboy. He usually likes to nap at that time so it really messes with my day. Tomorrow we are going to try and go at 8:30am. We did some little jogging at spots and it was fun to try it. Maybe it will help me like running a little bit.

I decided to eat some chips and salsa, which turned to mashed potatoes and ghoulash, which turned into cookies, which turned into . . . . nothing after that. LOL Really I should have just drank some water and I would have been fine and not dealing with a chain of events of eating.



I feel something coming, and I am pretty sure it is something every woman dreads, men too possibly. I am starting my cycle of life, my dot, my aunt flo is on her way and I am not happy. She is making me irritable, making me sneak popcorn, and yes I had three bowls of soup for dinner. UGH! Dont hate me for being weak. It happens. Life moves on

ps: i love adding buttons to my sidebar.

pss: i would love to have my own button for my sidebar.

psss: does anyone want to make me an awesome button for my sidebar?

pssss: i will be your bestest weightloss bud in the whole freakin universe

psssss: thanks

No comments: