Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Eating Day 3


(vi.sualize.us)

This morning went well. I did my smoothie and water and it kept me pretty full the whole morning. I also went walking with same friend. I almost said no because it was sprinkling rain out side but she pulled me out and we went walking. It was sooooo much FUN and I am so happy she pushed me out of my box, even if it did start to rain.

I went to visit hubby for lunch which is never good as far as food is concerned. LOL We went to Denny's because that was are only choice along with Subway and we were going to eat there but let's face it the cowboy would not eat there food. So we ventured to Denny's and I ate a little bit of salad, a few onion rings, some seasoned fries and half of the turkey bird sandwich, dont forget ranch. Not the best but I am so full right now I dont think I will have to eat dinner. LOL Gives me time to work it off.

I will update if I do eat something but seriously I am so full

ps: i did try my dinner mmmm yummy sweet bbq pork chops and mashed potatoes, but seriously only a little bit.

bad thing for today: eating out - really i dont care how you look at it. eating out is always mostly fatty.

good thing for the day: walking in the rain and seeing the hubby at lunch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay for working out in the rain.. i like that cause then if you're all sweaty who cares right?! and yay look at you with my button up! yer awesome!! i'll definitly do the same for ya!! :)