Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Holy Shiz Balls!!

Ok so I forgot to weigh myself last night so I will do it tonight and post it tomorrow, I am telling ya I have been getting lazy. But anywho I found out the man is having a charity dinner this weekend and we get to dress up in formal wear and I am so freaking excited!! I pulled out my gowns and found that the one I want to wear fits on me BUT I still need to lose just a little bit more. Damn boobs, thinking about bringing on the duct tape. (I really do love my boobs though) AHHHHHHHHH So this week is operation kick me a$$ week so I can fit into this dress. IT"S GOING TO HAPPEN!!! Other great news is I pulled out a skirt that I havent fit in since pre-baby and it is size 10 and wait for it. . . . . . . . . wait for it. . . . . . . . . it now fits zipped up and all. I am so freaking excited, as if you couldnt tell from this crazy post. Stay tuned for monthly measurements and picture updates. Yee-Freakin-Haw!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations!! Fitting into pre-baby clothes is VERY exciting :)

The Incredible Shrinking Woman said...

Don't underestimate the power of duct tape. ;)

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

OH God - that's so awesome!